Giclee Print - Hahnemühle German Etching Print
Watercolor by Michael Ellowitz
Various sizes with white border. (Giclee prints are not framed)
Protecting cover may seem protective.
Take a chance. Drop the cover.
Let it Rain. Then reign in the rain.
Light is always... In all ways.
Hahnemühle German Etching
A heavy-duty premium art paperpaper with a more textured finish, the velvety matte surface is optimized for high-contrast prints using giclée printing techniques. The paper has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for reproducing paintings, lithographs and fine art photography.
- Hahnemühle German Etching (310gsm)
- A premium fine art paper with a velvety surface perfect for archival quality reproductions.
- 310 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Clearly defined felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems